Orders & Returns
- Payment options
- Track my order
- How to change or cancel orders
- Out of stock items
- Missing, incomplete, damaged and defective orders
- Returning an item
- Refund policy
- International returns
We want to make shopping easy for our customers. That is why you can pay securely for your order in a number of simple ways:
Pay online with:
Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Paypal, JCB or American Express.
Pay with cash, cheque or postal order
Rest assured your payments are privacy protected. But if you prefer, you can also pay by cheque, postal orders and cash payments too – whatever is easier for you.
Pay by bank transfer
If you want to make a payment by bank transfer, just contact us for our account details. You can call us on 01482 496931
between 8:00am and 6:00pm GMT, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday.
And outside of these hours, just use our contact form.
Your purchases will remain discreet. Our limited company name is Savantini Ltd. And all receipts and bank statements will show with Savantini.
5 simple steps to track your order:
1. Log into your account by clicking here
2. On the left hand side of the page, click My Orders
3. Just click “view order” for the order you’d like to track
4. Then click "Track Your Order"
Please note: You might find your tracking information can take up to 24 hours to update.
You’ll also receive an email confirming despatch – this has a simple one-click link that allows you to track your order. And you can use the same link whenever you’d like an update.
Ammending your order
We’re sorry. In most circumstances it’s not possible to amend the order once placed. Your order is very quickly despatched from the warehouse to ensure we get it to you as quickly as we can. Not to worry though, just follow our Returns procedure. Ensure you get the product back to us in 14 days.
If you’re quick, your order may not have left the warehouse yet. You can then change the delivery address or remove items from your order. Just contact our Customer Services team on 01482 496931 between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am and 5:00pm Saturday. Alternatively, you use our contact form.
Canceling your order
We allow up to 15 minutes for you to cancel your order if you have made a mistake, any time after that your order will have been sent to our warehouse team to be processed and your order cannot be cancelled. If your order has already been despatched from the warehouse, just follow our Returns procedure should you have unwanted products. You must return cancelled orders within 14 days from the initial order.
There are some products you cannot cancel, return or exchange. See the list of exclusions here
And if you’re an international customer, the terms may be different. Find out more here
Why are out of stock products still displayed online?
You’ll still have access to product details for out of stock products. This is so you can see the product details and know you’ll be able to buy it online once more stock has been delivered.Don’t miss out again though – simply click on the “Email me when it’s back in stock” button, create an account or log in and you’ll be amongst the first to know the minute more stock arrive.
If your order has been despatched and hasn’t arrived with you within the expected period, and you’ve tried to Track your order (link to track your order), call us on 01482 496931 or use our contact form.
On delivery, if only some of your order or the wrong item has been delivered, call us on 01482 496931 or use our contact form.
If you take delivery of an order that has been damaged in transit, you can return the item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt. See how simple it is to return your order.
In the unlikely event your item is faulty, items can be returned within a reasonable time period. Just keep hold of all the original packaging and warranty information that accompanies your item, you’ll need it if the item is faulty. Just follow the simple returns process.
Returning an item
If you need to return an item to us, you can complete a simple online process. Before you start, please ensure you’ve read through the Returns Policy. It will ensure your returned item(s) meet the criteria. We can then process a refund or exchange (see Faulty Items) quicker.
How to return an item
- Fill in the returns request form here – you’ll need your order number to hand. You’ll get an email authorising your return with instructions to print a packing slip and free pre-paid returns label.
- Package the items up securely in a bag or box. Don’t forget to include the RMA Packing Slip – it helps us find who sent it so we can process it quicker. Please don’t stick the returns label on the products package – if it damages the packaging when removed, it may make the item unsalable.
- Post your goods back to us. You should aim to get a proof of postage – it will help should your goods get lost on their way back to us.
You’ll get an email from us once your return has been processed – we aim to make this take no more than 14 days.
And for added reassurance you might want to consider a recorded delivery service for higher value items.
If you’re happy, we are. That’s why we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, return the item and we’ll exchange it if damaged or offer a refund.
You can expect it to take up to 14 days once we receive your return to receive your refund. Although you know we will try our best to do it quicker.Please return the unused product to us within 14 days of receiving your order. Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order. And don’t worry, this includes Sale and Offer items.
Damaged or defective goods
Firstly, sorry! If your item was damaged in transit, just return it to us within 14 days. If defective, get it back to us along with the original warranty information that came with the product so we can process your return without delays.
Are there any items that can’t be returned?
To ensure you receive the greatest standards of hygiene and safety, you won’t be able to get a refund on the following items unless faulty:
- Mattresses & mattress toppers
- Mattress, bedding and chair protectors
- Throws and blankets
- Cosmetics and fragrance
- Hair accessories (including hats/head wear)
- Underwear and swimwear
- Personal grooming products
- Intimate nature products
- Recording media, DVDs and books
You’ll find some of the above are also to copyright protection too.
Terms and conditions
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we’d like this to be within 14 days of purchase
- You’ll get a refund to the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- It’s important any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. You should keep all original packaging and labels, it is unopened, undamaged and unused
- Excluded products, unless faulty do not qualify for a refund. You can find a full list of products you can’t return here (link to items that can’t be returned)
- For online and telephone purchases you’ll be refunded the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. Return only some of the items and you’ll only be refunded the cost of the returned items
- This does not affect your statutory rights
Methods of payment and refunds
When you return an item, the way you originally paid for the order will determine how you’re refunded.
If you’re returning an item from outside the UK, we are not able to refund the cost of your delivery UNLESS the item is faulty.
You can follow the same simple returns process to return your item.Once we have received your return, you can expect your refund to be processed within 14 days. We will try our best to do it sooner if we can. Your refund should show on your account within 3 to 5 working days – please note that some banks make take longer than this.